On April-May 2012 we were about to continue our journey to Australia after a 3 weeks stop in Israel after our US Journey.
When we started to communicate with a main organization in Australia that was about to become a major part in our journey in Australia and New Zealand, we were asked if we can postpone our journey to Australia to September-October for making the journey there more efficient and meaningful.
After some discussions we agreed to postpone all our plans for September-October.
This story on the J-WIRE made by Editor Henry Benjamin was released before the change happened.
We had many great feedbacks from Australian and New Zealand people who asked and offered their cooperation.
We hope we can use them on September and October too.